To help you teach employees how to work safely around electrical and natural gas lines, we’re pleased to offer you a FREE safety training kit.
5 Worker Beware Visor Cards
This laminated visor card is kept in your vehicle as a quick reference for preventing accidents around power lines on the job site. It covers how to work safely around overhead and underground lines, and what to do in the event of a power line contact.
Additional visor cards over the 5 included in the kit can be ordered to accommodate all vehicles in your fleet.
1 USB which contains:
- Worker Beware Video: This video training tool contains the latest, utility-related safety information available and enhances our other program materials. The video is broken into manageable, scenario-specific training modules for your convenience, including:
- Introduction: Electric & Gas Safety Basics (5 min.)
- Module I: Digging & Excavating (14 min.)
- Module II: Ladders & Long Tools (8 min.)
- Module III: Cranes & Heavy Equipment (8 min.)
- Slide Show: This presentation is designed to enhance your safety meeting by introducing basic safety information to participants before viewing the video. It includes talking points to assist you with each slide.
- Trainer’s Guide: This comprehensive guide addresses everything you need to run an effective safety training session, such as learning preferences, room set-up tips, presenter’s notes, and ideas for discussion and activities.
* If you are a Tree Worker you will also receive Tree Safety Visor Cards.
How to order:
Simply complete the online order form below, then click the “Order” button. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.